On Holiday


Mail Art Swap

Lynn has her entry for my mail art swap ready to go.

(Dieing to see what's on the back!!!)

I will email names to all who signed up April 16th.

There is still time to enter, just email me at


Theme: April Showers Bring May Flowers.

The theme is a jumping off point, do what ever!

Two Rules

1. Use a blank postcard from the post office as a base.
It will have a stamp on the front,
that leaves the backside to "do up" with art.


2. Have the postcard in the mail by April 28th for May delivery.

Other News


The sketchbook project is not going well. The holiday got me off track.
With kids home from school, and visiting extended family, creative art time has not happened.

When I need a break or quick holiday I pick up a book.

I'll admit that my reading tastes are off the wall.

I saw a movie "coming soon" poster that caught my eye,

Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter   by Seth Grahame-Smith.

When I saw the book I had to see what it was about.

It was a bit dry..like a history record but interesting how the author made it seem
plausible that indeed Mr. Lincoln had contact with vampires.


I wonder how much longer vampires will be in fashion??

I sometimes wonder if like in the True Blood TV series vampires are real
and are about to "go public' with their existence. All the vampire hoopla is to soften us up.

I am a fan of the True Blood books but not the TV show ( it's very racy where as the books are not).

Also, a BIG fan of Being Human- UK version..next weekend is the season finale.

If any vampires are reading my blog...please don't let know your real for I have

just got done tangling with the IRS and don't need another shock this month!







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts