Say Cheese


I have been collecting cameras for some experimental picture taking.
Remember a few posts back I mentioned the book
Rethinking Digital Photography by John Neel??


I have something lined up to make a chimney off the top of the viewfinder.


Last summer I bought this cool photo slide box full of slides at a flea market.
(It was $5, my mom thought the box was cool..I liked the slides)

The picture at the top of the post contains a slide projector.
It wasn't until I got it home that I realized that something was missing...where to
put the slides??? Then I thought maybe it's for film???
I guess I'll have to look it up on line.
I wanted the projector to see how it works.... as in the lens set up.
I thought it would be fun to make some contraption to project a slide
on my living room wall as art.

At the very least I will take the lenses off the projector and add them to an
old digital SLR.

I'm still messing around with shooting scrap metal.
These are some shots I took with my cell phone and printed
with a Pogo printer.



Comments

  1. Hi, thanks for your visit on my blog. Very appreciated!
    Have you heard that some ppl use their projectors for making enlargements for quilts too?
    It really works great. Tho yours truly is not into the really big stuff, no patience for that unfortunately.:)
    Have a great day,
    Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice collection you are building there!!! Keep up the metal shots, I want a paper bag metal photo post card series.....time for an etsy do. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to inspire and amaze. I love your flea market find - the photo slide box is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cameras are incredible. I can't believe you found that one with the drawers fr $5. deal of the century.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cool!!

    Ps-- I LOVE your new banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds, and I love both rusty metal, and pogo printers! What fun. I can't wait to see what you do with the old camera.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts